Time & Location
Sep 08, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
About the Event
Ask the Nutritionist.
As a person living with Young Onset Parkinson's for 13 years, and a trained nutritionist in private practice, Faye Elahi is in a unique position to share what diet and nutrition supplements work best. Join Faye virtually every 2nd Friday of the month at 2:00pm
Faye will address the following issues:
- What is the definition of dehydration ?
- How much daily water consumption is needed to prevent dehydration ?
- What are the common clinical signs of dehydration ?
- How is Dehydration associated with Dementia ?
- Once dehydrated, could we reverse the impaired cognition associated with dehydration ?
Use this link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5560874938